user table sync error

13 years 11 months ago #133635 by strullinger
user table sync error was created by strullinger
when I am syncing the user tables i get this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3077166 bytes) in /home/cpadmin/public_html/socialjane/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.controller.php on line 3005

Any toughts on a fix for this ... yes its that same site I had CB_Subs issues on

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:user table sync error
You're likely trying to synchronize too many users at once. The error is saying you've used all of your maximum of 64M. Please from herein ensure you're using CB Login module and CB Registration so your users do NOT go out of sync. You may need to temporarily increase your memory limit to as much as 132M or more to ensure all your users can be synchronized. It's also possible you've a plugin consuming too much memory and can try disabling plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn