Fatal error: kunena.config.class.php on line 20

14 years 11 months ago #99584 by Bornabe
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCfg() on a non-object in /home/darklor1/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php on line 20

That's the error I'm receiving on a brand new Joomla v1.5.10 Install with only Community Builder v1.2.1 installed first, and then Kunena v1.0.10, no site settings adjusted, changed or anything.

I receive the error when going to: www.darklordsofvengeance.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=2

It's only with the CB User Profile link... Forums load fine, CB User List loads fine... just trying to get these few base items on my site up before I get into all the other nitty gritty. I synchronized Users in CB and Kunena to try that as well.

Line 20 in kunena.config.class.php is: require_once ($mainframe->getCfg('absolute_path') . '/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.debug.php');

So now I really can't try to figure this one out on my own, lol.

Post edited by: Bornabe, at: 2009/05/22 16:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99587 by Bornabe
Ok, I turned off the Plugin Module Forum Integration in CB Plugin Management and everything started working again.

I have that plugin set as default everything, and selected Kunena directly instead of Automatic as it suggested.

Still get the error if I enable that plugin.

14 years 11 months ago #99601 by nant
cannot reproduce

ca you please outline exact steps to reproduce?

14 years 11 months ago #99602 by ndee
Tried to reproduce, did not get the error either. Everything works as expected.

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

14 years 11 months ago #99618 by Bornabe
I'm headed home from work, what I'll do is a fresh install of Joomla v1.5.10 and then install Kunena first, then CB second and see how all of it goes and post my findings here. If it does it again, it'll have to be something I'm doing wrong. As of right now, what I've done is...

Installed Joomla v1.5.10 (No Sample Data)
Installed CB v1.2.1 (Followed New Install Directions)
Installed Kunena v1.0.10

And then I set the CB setting for Kunena Forum Intergration and activated that CB Plugin.

14 years 11 months ago #99643 by beat
Please make extra-sure that you have new CB 1.2.1 (check CB configuration screen to see version)

and also that you have Kunena 1.0.10 public release: version info from "Powered by"

Installed version: Kunena 1.0.10 | 2009-05-21 | 1344 [ Parier! ] | Copyright: © 2008-2009 Kunena | License: GNU GPL

this is what he should display.

It looks very much like you would have CB 1.2.0 or an older Kunena, as this precise bug got fixed in last hours before our joint releases.

I double-checked in the source files to make sure that the final fix is in there. Three of us tried to reproduce, but couldn't. None other reported this issue yet either (and there are not far from a thousand downloads already...)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn