Karma still shown in CB profiles

14 years 11 months ago #99691 by woonydanny
Karma still shown in CB profiles was created by woonydanny
with the forum integration plugin i have the Forum Status - show karma set to hide, but in my CB profiles it is showing the karma field.

any ideas why this might be?

CB1.2.1, K1.0.10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100079 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re:Karma still shown in CB profiles
Is there a bug whereby the karma is not actually hidden in the CB profiles even when you choose Hide in the CB Plugin settings?

14 years 11 months ago #100086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Karma still shown in CB profiles
These settings are intended to be used with the param:
Display forum statistics: In Forum Tab

Otherwise they are fields, which you can control the display of by going to field management.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/05/27 15:28

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #100139 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re:Karma still shown in CB profiles
but since the forumkarma is a system field, do i only have the option of choosing Do Not Display on Profile, instaed of unpublishing it to turn it off?

thanks for all your help :)

14 years 10 months ago #100148 by JBHawaii
Replied by JBHawaii on topic Re:Karma still shown in CB profiles
peetree21, you can disabled that in the field management panel. CB pulls that info from kunena, disabling in CB will not prohibit that info from being displayed in your forum.

Mahalo,
JBHawaii

14 years 10 months ago #100168 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Karma still shown in CB profiles
The values will display null if you've set them not to display. This protects privacy. However, they are Fields, which means if you do not want the field at all to display simply disable it in Field Management. It is a system field, but you can still set it not to display on profile.

Again, these parameters for the plugin control the display of these items in the Tab. There was an error in the XML file that was not hiding such selections when you've selected to display as fields. This has been fixed for later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn