"display email only"

14 years 11 months ago #99940 by pbnoble
"display email only" was created by pbnoble
Hi
I have set "display email only" in the CB configuration, but all I get displayed on the users profile is three dots (...), it would be nice to show the user their entered email address.

Attachment Doc1-b3038c5eb4d03f9f4b810ab6beff4ca1.doc not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99968 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:"display email only"
I guess you have javascript errors on your page, which disallow the anti-spambots code from displaying the real email.

Or you run CB 1.2 with php4...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100242 by pakordo
Replied by pakordo on topic Re:"display email only"
Hi, I have the same problem and I have javascript enabled and php5 installed.

¿some ideas?

Thanks a lot.

14 years 10 months ago #100243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:"display email only"
This is due to to anti-spam checks not being able to finish their rendering. Something you have is conflicting with the JS or you're using the field inappropriately. Follow the self help link in my signature and read carefully. Thoroughly follow each step. Report back if resolved or with requested information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #100340 by pakordo
I have tried all the possibilities discussed in the FAQ and I obtain same result.

Other CB modules works fine. In CB Configuration Manager the field "Email Handling" sets to "Display Email only".

Can I disable this behaviour? (no cloacking in e-mail).

Thanks.

Post edited by: pakordo, at: 2009/05/29 13:51

14 years 10 months ago #100344 by pakordo
Hi,

The problem seems to be in the template......
When I fix the problem I will report the solution...

Thanks.

Post edited by: pakordo, at: 2009/05/29 15:58

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn