Need of add wall translation

11 years 6 months ago #211744 by yogiman
Need of add wall translation was created by yogiman
Hi i've installed italian translation and almosta everything is fine except few commands like "add wall" this for non english reading users is diffcult o understand so i'm asking how can i translate that sentence... where ... which file can i edit????

i've atached a picture to show what i need
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #211763 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Need of add wall translation

yogiman wrote: Hi i've installed italian translation and almosta everything is fine except few commands like "add wall" this for non english reading users is diffcult o understand so i'm asking how can i translate that sentence... where ... which file can i edit????

i've atached a picture to show what i need

That string is also in your integrations language file.

11 years 6 months ago #211765 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Re: Need of add wall translation
i've searched it but with no success..... should i add it?

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #211766 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Need of add wall translation
Hi, it's really difficult with the GJ translations, because after GJ translations of GJ 2.3 they were a lot of changings in the english language files. Because the translations work only with the exact english words, there will be some sentences which seems not translated. After all with substitutions in the notifications!
So first of all: Be sure to use the english language file for the latest GJ version.
Then you have 2 possibilities:
1) You copy the not translated sentence and search it in the english part of the language file of your language (for wall it's mostly integrations_language.php.
2) You translate the whole file like you want, but with the existing rules. Your translation has to be behind the =>

If you need more in the notifications for example the whole text of the wall, then you have to input this substitution only within the part of your language.

I think yor need translation for italian language, so Me as a german user, I can't help.

[EDIT] I looked into latest GJ translation 2.3.1 for italian: there's no 'New Wall'.
You can add it.
But please look the changes (I am sure, there are more!) inside the english language part!

11 years 6 months ago #211767 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Need of add wall translation

yogiman wrote: i've searched it but with no success..... should i add it?

What version of GroupJive?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn