Auto email notification

18 years 3 months ago #4135 by rswennen
Replied by rswennen on topic Re:Auto email notification
Not realy sure if this is related to this but I remember that my former Mambo page used to send out an email to all backend manager every time a new user suscribed to the website.

Not really sure where I activated this.

After my migration to Joomla and CB RC2 the backend managers are not getting this mail any more.

Anyone an idea where this is triggered and it might also solve the question of this topic.

Rohnny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #4136 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Auto email notification
I am developing a plugin to solve this problem. Expecting to publish first version later this week.

See the discussion on preprosessor plugin for details.

mikko

18 years 3 months ago #4433 by andrewh
Replied by andrewh on topic Re:Auto email notification
:) Hey there. I read your threads on the login and email isssues and the plug on u are writing. Do you think this will allow for us to get an email notification when a nre user registers. We are using mambo 4.5.3 and cannot get notifications to the admin working when registration occurs.

Also, do you have any idea if we can somehow integrate the CB regstration with Salesforce.com. This system allows for web forms to send data through a post function to the database and fully populate. Is there a way to send CB info as well when a user registers?

THANKS!!!!

18 years 3 months ago #4434 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Auto email notification
For the first question, yes.

For the second question, I do not think that it can be easily done.

I just experienced some problems causing me to reinstall my development server, which caused a few days of delay in development.

mikko

18 years 1 month ago #7718 by sesheridan
Replied by sesheridan on topic Re:Auto email notification
It would be great if the user could select to be notified based upon registration form criteria: Notify me if a new user is in my zip code, is blonde etc.....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn