Profile update approval

18 years 1 month ago #8563 by Coubiac
Profile update approval was created by Coubiac
Hi,

I've spent lot of time reading the posts to find how to do that, but found nothing. So I'm suggesting a new feature :-)

I'll manage my member list on our web site, with this powerfull component (yes, I'm talking about CB ). But, as I need to know who changes/update is profile and what has changed, I wonder to have:

a) a form to submit new informations on a profile and mail sent to the admin, which will do the update on backend.

or

b) when editing the profile, an automatic email sent to inform the admin who and what as been updated.

Is there something to do that or is it really a new feature?

Thanks for all good job done.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8565 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Profile update approval
There is an implementation proposal for this in the forums, but (at least to my knowledge) no-one started to do it.

-Mikko

18 years 1 month ago #8571 by Coubiac
Replied by Coubiac on topic Re:Profile update approval
Hi mikko,

Thanks for the answer. I read the implementation proposal, but doesn't really match my needs (as far as I understand).

Do you think this can be a futur feature? or am I the only one who wish something like that ?

:blush:

18 years 1 month ago #8574 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Profile update approval
Since this can be done as a combination of plugin and a joomla backend component, it is quite unlikely that it will come to CB core. For plugin, there needs to be someone who wants it sufficiently badly to spend a week or so programming it.

But this is just my view on the issue.

-Mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn