[SOLVED] Hidden fields not being hidden per plan

14 years 3 weeks ago #128865 by wintercorn
I've got 4 plans with some common fields and some fields unique to each plan.

When clicking on the plan link all fields show for all plans, despite the settings in "Hides fields at registration" in Workflow.

Any ideas as I've tried reinstalling several times, clearing the db and it doesn't help.

Thanks

CBSUBS : 1.0.3
Joomla : 1.5.15

Post edited by: wintercorn, at: 2010/04/01 12:17

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/07 19:04

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128875 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Hidden fields not being hidden per plan
Please ensure your plans have correctly hidden all fields you do not wish to show for said plans with Hides fields at registration. Please ensure you've created the mandatory Joomla CB menu link and it is published as well as public. Please also upgrade to CB 1.2.2 if you've not done so already. Need further information about your installation and server, please see help us help you.

It's very likely you have a JS conflict which is resulting in the JS failing; if you've Firefox please examine Error Console under Tools during registration process and after clicking a plan to check for any errors (press clear then reload registration page for a clean display).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 weeks ago #128900 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Re:Hidden fields not being hidden per plan
All plans have correctly hidden fields.

CB profile link created and public.

CB updated to 1.2.2.

All checks performed and no errors reported.

Firefox error console reports several warnings related to comprofiler, but no errors at all.

ie:

function cbParamChange does not always return a value

function runHook does not always return a value

variable e redeclares argument

and then dozens where xxx is a variable name:

assignment to undeclared variable xxx

14 years 3 weeks ago #128950 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Hidden fields not being hidden per plan
Please PM backend login credentials so may investigate further when time permits. Please ensure you include a link to this thread within your PM.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129518 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Re:Hidden fields not being hidden per plan
I've had a major reinstall of CBSUBS over the weekend and I can't get the problem reproduced so I think it may have been a corrupt file. Will report back if it happens again though.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn