[SOLVED] blank screen after registration

13 years 10 months ago #134062 by beginnerCB
[SOLVED] blank screen after registration was created by beginnerCB
I am using CBsubs 1.0.3 and have encountered a new problem. After a user registers (currently I have two plans and it happens to both of them) I get a blank screen and the registration did not work. I do not get anything on the screen even if I hit <refresh>. I am not sure what has happened. It could be something that I have changed or setup, potentially another plugin, but it worked before and I have no reason to believe that anything that I did caused this to happen - but alas, it must have been something. Any ideas on what to check for, etc?
Thanks in advance.

Post edited by: beginnerCB, at: 2010/05/27 02:00

Post edited by: beginnerCB, at: 2010/05/27 02:01

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/02 18:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134067 by beginnerCB
Replied by beginnerCB on topic Re:blank screen after registration
OK, I may be guilty of not searchign correctly in the forums before I posted this. It seems that this problem has come up in the past. I will now research a solution based on this:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3738/58/
To see if this resolves my issues. I cross my fingers that this is all that it is.

13 years 10 months ago #134069 by beginnerCB
OK, this seems ok, but I do not know how to edit these files or where to look to do it - such as -

“creating a .htaccess file in the folder; /public_html/administrator

with the code: RLimitMEM MAX MAX”

Let me know if someone can advise as to the steps and location of where to do this.

Thanks in advance.

13 years 10 months ago #134233 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:blank screen after registration
Please consult with your host as to the best solution for increasing your PHP memory limit. At minimum it is recommended to have 64M available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #134515 by beginnerCB
OK, My solution is different from the memory limits that others had found. It had to do with a plugin that was enabled but did not have it's fieds or settings set up. So this is SOLVED.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn