[SOLVED] Again!!!

13 years 7 months ago #143683 by cferron
[SOLVED] Again!!! was created by cferron
I don't know why this continues to happend to me I recently have 11 users that went to the block status for no reason?!? This is weird.

I have an alias created for the plan. Free unlimited plan that should enable itself when user register for normal access to the site. Paypal payment did not go through for that reason. Well I got the money, but it did not activate the subscription automatically. This is weird!!!!

See anything unusual with the pictures below?

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/08 06:04

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/08 06:06

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/11 19:04

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #143721 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Again!!!
Please review CBSubs History and Notifications to ensure the IPN was received. This seams like a communication issue between your site and Paypal causing a subscription to not update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #143747 by cferron
Replied by cferron on topic Re:Again!!!
Sorry Kyle I was referring to this post I made earlier (about user getting disabled):
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,110/id,141784/#141784

I have 3 plan:
- Parent plan 1: Membre WEB (free unlimited) assigned to all new user
- Parent plan 2: Membre ATRUF (1 year X $)
- Child plan from parent 2: Membre ligue 1 (X $)

To be able to get child plan, user has to subscribe to Parent plan 2. Here is what I think happened.

Complete new user, when they sign-up, have the choice to get Parent plan 2 his child plan immediately (it is configured that way) BUT if they go through the subscription process and do not complete it then they don't get assign parent plan #1 and they get disabled :S

- PAYPAL ISSUE IS FIXED - screenshot remove as useless now

As for paypal not going through I don't see any IPN for all the user that were disabled. Is this related you think? New paypal shopping cart making the issue?

Hope this can help?
Have I misconfigured the CBSubs plugin or plan you think?

Here are the Notifications et and history log for a transaction of a registered user (with parent plan 1). I have made a paypal test payment it went through but not as IPN (don't know if this normal). Immediatly after I issued a refund for the same user and notification was never changed since then. But it worked in paypal.

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/09 02:07

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/10 02:06

13 years 7 months ago #143760 by cferron
- THIS ISSUE IS FIXED, SEE NEXT POST -
I have just received this message from paypal:

Check the server managing the IPNs (IPN) PayPal. IPNs sent to these URLs have failed:

The message then list a bunch of URLs that have failed...

I have check the error for the IPN in my paypal account and it tells me: HTTP response code 403?

Any ideas?
I think the paypal issue is a separate one.

Do you think it could be related with the component SEF404SH or I also use cloudflare.com service.

Claude

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/09 21:45

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/10 02:05

13 years 7 months ago #143769 by cferron
UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE
Ok Paypal is fixed. It had to do with the cloudflare.com service that I had configured. Now IPN works like a charm :)

BUT:

Disabled user still appear!!! This is due like I mentioned above to the fact that if the user don't go through the entire payment process the system don't fall them back to the FREE unlimited user plan. Therefore, they won't be able to login ever again under that e-mail/pass/user.

Worst, if they do all the payment procedure, account is enabled, but when it expire, account gets disabled and user has to create a new one to be able to log in!!!!

There must be something I'm not doing right.

Claude

13 years 7 months ago #143771 by cferron
I have copied everything related to the DISABLED user to the original thread.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,143770/catid,110/

Post edited by: cferron, at: 2010/10/10 02:16

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn