[SOLVED] Security Error Under IE Only

13 years 6 months ago #144036 by cthgdon
[SOLVED] Security Error Under IE Only was created by cthgdon
I'm having the same issue under IE as described in www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,88/id,143999/#143999

When I follow the recommeded fix of setting live_site as an empty string within Joomla's configuration.php, I get an error that there is a problem with the site's security certificate.

Please advise

CB Subs 1.0.3
CB 1.2.3
Joomla 1.5.18

Attachment screen.doc not found

Post edited by: cthgdon, at: 2010/10/14 20:38

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/10/15 15:52
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #144074 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Security Error Under IE Only
Somewhere you have mixed content. Please review the page source and search for "http://" and this should help target what is being loaded in HTTP instead of HTTPS causing mixed content warnings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #144079 by cthgdon
Replied by cthgdon on topic Re:Security Error Under IE Only
If live_site is empty, the Authorize.net seal JS script call and following items not hosted on the site are the only things showing http:// at this point

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en-gb" lang="en-gb">

Post edited by: cthgdon, at: 2010/10/14 22:39

13 years 6 months ago #144083 by cthgdon
Replied by cthgdon on topic [SOLVED] Re:Security Error Under IE Only
Pulling the Authorize.net seal from the basket page was all that was needed.

Thank you very much for your patience and help with this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn