CB list users error

14 years 2 months ago #126104 by grgo69
CB list users error was created by grgo69
hy,
I am using CB 1.22 php 5.2.4. I am facing the problem with list users. When I changed premision for who can see the list, and happend what you see on the picture. After I change it back, but the problem remains.
picture: www.poisci.net/CB_list_users.jpg
Thanks, G

Post edited by: grgo69, at: 2010/03/07 13:15

Post edited by: grgo69, at: 2010/03/07 13:19
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126231 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB list users error
Don't understand your issue, please be more detailed. This generally happens because the fields you've set to show on the userlist are on a Tab that the viewing user does not have permission for. Example; the tab is set for Registered users only, but the viewing user is not logged in. All fields on that tab won't be visible to the viewing user. Please check the tabs your fields are on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126296 by grgo69
Replied by grgo69 on topic Re:CB list users error
Well the links to the profiles are active between the lines, but the profiles are not shown. When you click between the lines you go to the profile. SO between the lines there should be profiles shown. Looks like it output only links without profile.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn