Frontend edit profile without tabs

14 years 1 month ago #126139 by hschomae
Frontend edit profile without tabs was created by hschomae
Hi folks,

first of all: Thanks for the great CB extension. Great work!

It wasn't my decision to do so, but I have to avoid tabs.

I managed to format the only visible user-profiles without tabs with the div layout and added some space at the top of each "virtual tab" with this css code, just for those who are interested:

[code:1]div.cb_tab_container{
margin-left: 0px;
margin-top: 30px;
margin-right: 0px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
}[/code:1]

If you need to give the space an extra color, you could use the border-top property instead!

8<
8<
8<
8<
8<
Snip

Now I also need to show the "edit profile" page on the frontend without tabs!

I already found this question on the forums, but unfortunately without an answer.

Btw: I use the 1.2.2 default cb-template.

Many thanks in advance for every helpful hint,
yours Henri

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126262 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Frontend edit profile without tabs
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,100/id,126159/#126159

For future reference please do not double post; have locked your other thread.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn