Can I make the cblogin style consistent template?

14 years 1 month ago #126222 by ShenXM
Can i make the cblogin style consistent with the joomla template?
Plz see the pic

The top is joomla default mod_login
The bottom is mod_cblogin
how to make the blank of username and password and login button consistent with joomla template just like the default mod_login's?
Thanks In Advance

Post edited by: ShenXM, at: 2010/03/08 20:41
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126268 by krileon
You'll need to add the CSS for CBs login and password inputs as they use different classes and IDs then Joomlas. I recommend Firebug for Firefox to help inspect the elements on your page for finding what classes and styles you'll need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126290 by ShenXM
Thank for your reply, krileon
Do you mean Module Class Suffix?
But the mod_login suffix is blankness.
I really don't know how to using the firebug. Does any other way to get the suffix classes?
And i found mod_login's div calss same with cblogin. Both <div class="module-br">

Post edited by: ShenXM, at: 2010/03/09 01:07

14 years 1 month ago #126353 by krileon
You're wanting to add a suffix to the modules class? Edit the module and add what class suffix you'd like to Module Class Suffix. Am sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to do. Please more clearly explain what you're trying to accomplish.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126467 by ShenXM
Maybe i didn't explain this question clearly.
I just want the blank of username and password and login button consistent with joomla template.
I confused the module suffix and the css for cblogin.
Whatever, it's not cblogin's problem.
All the rockettheme's template has the same problem. So I change the template.
Thanks again, krileon

14 years 1 month ago #126468 by ShenXM
BTW
When i couldn't install the cb contact 1.1
"Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System - Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task."
It not work in 1.5 native?
my joomla version is 1.5.15

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn