Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?

14 years 1 month ago #126356 by ajayworld20
Why can't i download CB 1.2.2? was created by ajayworld20
I have tried several times to download the current version of Community Builders (CB 1.2.2) but without success. Can someone please let me know what the problem is with downloading of the CB 1.2.2 version. I need to have this version as i have to upgrade my CB installation immediately.

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126359 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re:Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?
You need to be a CB Doc Subscriber to get access to the latest version as explained on this website.

Regards
Some1new

14 years 1 month ago #126361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?
some1new wrote:

You need to be a CB Doc Subscriber to get access to the latest version as explained on this website.

Regards
Some1new

This is incorrect; please see frontpage article.

"The CB Team has just released CB 1.2.2 which can be downloaded by all logged in users of Joomlapolis."

Please click here for a direct link to the download.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126367 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re:Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?
Upps,

I am sorry for my wrong comment on that.

Thanks for making that correction.

Regards
Some1new

14 years 1 month ago #126430 by ajayworld20
Replied by ajayworld20 on topic Re:Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?
Thank you Krileon for your help and thank you Some1new for admitting your mistake, but i'm still unable to download the file in full. I was only able to download a 63.1kb file as complete download. Is there any way i can be helped further? I'm using a DAP program for my downloads management.

Thank you.

14 years 1 month ago #126432 by ajayworld20
Replied by ajayworld20 on topic Re:Why can't i download CB 1.2.2?

ajayworld20 Thank you Krileon for your help and thank you Some1new for admitting your mistake, but i'm still unable to download the file in full. I was only able to download a 63.1kb file as complete download. Is there any way i can be helped further? I'm using a DAP program for my downloads management.

Thank you.

Thanks guys, i excluded joomlapolis from DAP intuitively and i'm downloading now.

Great work and all d best.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn