[SOLVED] name fields not stored after registration

14 years 1 month ago #126507 by tigi
After upgrading to CB 1.2.2 people can still register but the profile namefields are filled with NULL instead of the values entered. My own fields are filled ok. I don't see errormessages.

I'm using Joomla 1.5.15, PHP 5.2.11 and MYSQL 5.0.87

edit: For some reason firstname, middlename and lastname are unpublished now?

edit2: although I did put back the old ueconfig in place after upgrading the problem disappeared after changing the configuration to first-middle-last. Strange but solved. Name went unpublished, and first,last, middel went published.

Post edited by: tigi, at: 2010/03/11 12:58

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/12 18:15

Marie-Anne
www.emma-design.nl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126510 by nant
If possible please PM me backend access - need to see what the issue is.

14 years 1 month ago #126511 by tigi
Hi Nick,

Thnx for your answer, I've got the problem solved. You still wanna have backend access?

regards, Marie-Anne

Marie-Anne
www.emma-design.nl

14 years 1 month ago #126647 by krileon
tigi wrote:

Hi Nick,

Thnx for your answer, I've got the problem solved. You still wanna have backend access?

regards, Marie-Anne

Backend access won't be necessary for a solved issue; thank you for providing resolution in your first post.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/12 18:14

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn