User Profile not in correct position?

14 years 1 month ago #126628 by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk
User Profile not in correct position? was created by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk
Hi,
I've just installed community builder, and am still in the process of playing around, but, I cannot seem to get the user profile pages, or any part of the component to show in the main page area. They always show at the bottom of the page to the left, under the menus.
How can I get it to show in my main page area and at the top like it should be?

Thanks.

Post edited by: nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk, at: 2010/03/12 16:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126667 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User Profile not in correct position?
Not sure what issue you're having, ensure you've completely read the README files included with your package or our detailed installation PDF documentation. If possible please provide a screenshot (please use off-site links that we can enlarge and properly see) or URL of your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126708 by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk
Replied by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk on topic Re:User Profile not in correct position?
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
You'll see the problem in the screenshot.
www.go2halkidiki.net/Screenshots/Screenshot.jpg
The user profile/details should be up in the blank area. Maybe I'm overlooking something really simple.

Thanks for your help.

Nic.

14 years 1 month ago #126717 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:User Profile not in correct position?
nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
You'll see the problem in the screenshot.
www.go2halkidiki.net/Screenshots/Screenshot.jpg
The user profile/details should be up in the blank area. Maybe I'm overlooking something really simple.

Thanks for your help.

Nic.

This is your template's fault - not Community Builder.

To verify just switch over to Joomla default template.

Get your template provider to fix for you.

14 years 1 month ago #126733 by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk
Replied by nic_croad@yahoo.co.uk on topic Re:User Profile not in correct position?
Hi and thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, I'm getting nowhere with the template designer.
Is there not a work round for this?

Thanks again,

Nic.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn