where can I make change to icons size?

14 years 1 month ago #126813 by Allegra
Hello.

Where can I make change to icons size? I tried everything since almost a week now - I want to get rid of the border around icons - added css everywhere I could - nothing worked so I designed a smaller icon - changed the shape and color to make the border less visible - my "required" icon is normally 16X16 - I did a 10X10 - still show 16X16 - cannot find where to change the size. BUT this would be only a fix. I want to get rid of ALL borders around the icons. That's the main purpose. WHERE IS THIS REGISTRATION PAGE??? I cannot even find the comprofiler.classes - I am bit frustated right now.

Never had that problem before..

Thank you so much for your help :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126860 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:where can I make change to icons size?
The borders are a result of your template, please use Firebug for Firefox to "Inspect Element" on the icons for the location of the CSS. CB does not add borders to the icons.

The icons height and width is generated via PHP, but you can override this using CSS. Please see following example.

[code:1]
.cbFieldIcons img {
width: 10px;
height: 10px;
}
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn