[SOLVED] Multiple User Types & Registration Forms

14 years 1 month ago #128117 by jroseland1985
I am working on a website project that requires 4 different user types. Each of the user types will require a slightly different registration form.

A few of the differences between user types
- 2 of the user types will need to approved by admin
- 1 of the user types will need to enter a lisc. # during the registration process

I need to set up separate links to different user registration forms for the different corresponding user types.

After they signup i would like for the user types to be grouped together

I've looked through the backend of CB & searched online & haven't really found any solutions. Hopefully someone out there can help me...

Thanks!

Jonathan

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/05 18:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #128129 by nant
Our CBSubs commercial solution should be able to handle this.

14 years 1 month ago #128224 by jroseland1985
Replied by jroseland1985 on topic Re:Multiple User Types & Multiple Registration Forms
Hey Nick,

Are you sure the CB subs will allow me to do this? If so I will go ahead & invest in the CB subs. Where do I purchase it from?

Which plugins or extensions of the CB subs will allow the multiple users & multiple registration processes?

Thanks!

-Jonathan

14 years 1 month ago #128248 by nant
jroseland1985 wrote:

Hey Nick,

Are you sure the CB subs will allow me to do this? If so I will go ahead & invest in the CB subs. Where do I purchase it from?

Which plugins or extensions of the CB subs will allow the multiple users & multiple registration processes?

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the CBSubs documentation to study. This way you can see if it fits you before purchasing even though there is a 30-day money back period available.

14 years 1 month ago #128988 by jroseland1985
Replied by jroseland1985 on topic Re:Multiple User Types & Multiple Registration Forms
Hey please the send the documentation to jonathan@essenceofdesignus.com

Thanks!

14 years 1 week ago #131277 by matthieueyenet
Replied by matthieueyenet on topic Re:Multiple User Types & Multiple Registration Forms
I am also interested in the documentation, can you send me at mceruti@eyenet.fr
thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn