matthieueyenet wrote:

I am also interested in the documentation, can you send me at mceruti@eyenet.fr
thanks

You can also check the cbsubs demos site:

cbsubs1.cbdemosites.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137517 by JoomIM
Hi Nick,

I am building a paid business directory that revolves around an online community and payment gateway.

Are you also able to confirm the ability of CBsubs to perform the following please?

(1)

Multiple user types:
- please confirm that it is possible for there to be more than one user type
- is it possible for 1 person to have 1-3 user types each?

note: the main reason for multiple user types is for SEO purposes so that the url reads mysite.com/serviceindustry1 or mysite.com./serviceindustry2

(2)

Ideally I wish to use Coupons (which are not currently available in CBsubs). In the interim, is it possible to create different subscription/URLS to achieve the following conditions:
- a different URL will be given to several organisations
- allow for tracking so that I know how many people register through each URL (a type of affiliate sales tracking)
- have all of the different URLs then use the same registration form (same user profile info is required)

You comments are appreciated.

thanks!

13 years 9 months ago #137525 by nant
JoomIM wrote:

Hi Nick,

I am building a paid business directory that revolves around an online community and payment gateway.

Are you also able to confirm the ability of CBsubs to perform the following please?

This post really belongs in the CBSubs presales forum area...

(1)

Multiple user types:
- please confirm that it is possible for there to be more than one user type
- is it possible for 1 person to have 1-3 user types each?

note: the main reason for multiple user types is for SEO purposes so that the url reads mysite.com/serviceindustry1 or mysite.com./serviceindustry2

CBSubs does not add user types. A single user can be subscribed to multiple CBSubs plans at the same time. Each CBSubs plan can give this user different privileges (access to specific content, downloads, etc).

The SEO part is something you would have to code.

(2)

Ideally I wish to use Coupons (which are not currently available in CBsubs). In the interim, is it possible to create different subscription/URLS to achieve the following conditions:
- a different URL will be given to several organisations
- allow for tracking so that I know how many people register through each URL (a type of affiliate sales tracking)
- have all of the different URLs then use the same registration form (same user profile info is required)

You comments are appreciated.

thanks!

Right, coupons are not available.

I guess to could use google analytics to track - not much experience here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn