Login and Moderator changes

14 years 1 month ago #128166 by grep
Login and Moderator changes was created by grep
Hello,

The attached zip has some fixes for cblogin and comprofilermoderator.

cblogin:

'horizontal' style broken by hardcoded html break. Added test.

Missing tooltip for new message icon. Added 'title' attribute.

comprofilermoderator:

pre/post text missing when 'no actions required.' Added

Added division wrapper with class attribute for output. The team may not want this, but I needed it and I cannot think of what harm it would do. I stayed with the 'mod_login' class as the rest of the module use it, although I do not understand why.

Finally, both files had CR end-of-line encoding. Supposedly, this does not bother the PHP parser, but I do not particularly trust that. At the very least, it is not consistent with the code from the rest of the project. I stripped the CR end-of-line encoding off both files.

The changes are commented.

Thanks for all of your work.

Attachment login_moderator.zip not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #128176 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Login and Moderator changes
Thank you for your contribution, we'll review your changes and see if any need be added officially. Horizontal mode has already been addressed however for next release. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn