Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133778 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Attach file to user profile
llau wrote:

Hi,

How do I get the plugin?

Thanks,
Victoria

You need to follow instructions to become a CB Documentation subscriber as described here .

Then you need to access your Doc-Subs tab in your profile by clicking here and find all your download items.

13 years 10 months ago #137308 by roy.eschner
Replied by roy.eschner on topic Re:Attach file to user profile
Thanks, Nant!
We've purchase it and it works fairly well so far.
One question:
I noticed that when you upload a file, through the backend, to a user's profile that it sends out a notification to the admin. Can we modify it so that it sends out the notification to the user that the file was uploaded to, and if yes what should I enter in the "to" field of the plugin settings?

Thanks!

13 years 10 months ago #137310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Attach file to user profile

Can we modify it so that it sends out the notification to the user that the file was uploaded to, and if yes what should I enter in the "to" field of the plugin settings?

Yes, you can use a substitution for the To address. In this case if you wish it to send to the actual user you can use the substitution [email].

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137336 by roy.eschner
krileon,

I tried [email] in the To address, but it didn't work for some reason....

V.

13 years 9 months ago #137348 by roy.eschner
Thanks, I got it working with [email], but I had to leave the From address empty, as it seems to not work if I add a from address for some reason.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn