[SOLVED] Some troubles with CB

13 years 9 months ago #138048 by damagro
Replied by damagro on topic Re:Some troubles with CB
It has been a while ago I replied your answer.
How can I provide the strings? Could someone take a look at my database?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Some troubles with CB
damagro wrote:

Please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and confirm if issue is still present. If so consult with your webhost as there is possibly a database storage issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138844 by damagro
krileon wrote:

damagro wrote:

Please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and confirm if issue is still present. If so consult with your webhost as there is possibly a database storage issue.

I though I had to open a new topic in the 1.2.3 version forum, because I upgraded Community Builder. The issue is still present, what database storage can it be?

13 years 8 months ago #138890 by krileon
Please provide the tab title as seen within your database and within tab management in CBs backend. You need to figure out where exactly it is messing up such as at a database level or just frontend only. Have you tried other CB templates, is it just that template, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139574 by damagro
krileon wrote:

Please provide the tab title as seen within your database and within tab management in CBs backend. You need to figure out where exactly it is messing up such as at a database level or just frontend only. Have you tried other CB templates, is it just that template, etc...

Yes, I tried other templates, but it keeps giving those problems. Could you have a look at my database please?

13 years 8 months ago #139605 by krileon
Please PM backend Joomla login credentials as well as phpmyadmin access to your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn