[SOLVED] Issue with tab display

13 years 10 months ago #136912 by gorder
[SOLVED] Issue with tab display was created by gorder
My site does not display the tabs properly. When there gets to be more then a certain amount of fields in the tab it stops rendering correctly.

Newest version of community builder. This problem occurs on all CB templates.

I am working on this website for my church.

abidingwordwels-wels.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=168

You would have to register to be able to view the profile stuff obviously but there is the link if somebody is so inclined to help.

Thanks,

Post edited by: gorder, at: 2010/07/01 07:03

Post edited by: gorder, at: 2010/07/01 07:09

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/06 16:19
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137048 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Issue with tab display
Please switch to default Joomla template and confirm if issue is still present. Appears to be a problem with your Joomla templates CSS usage. The content component page is not expanding to fit its content.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137090 by gorder
Replied by gorder on topic Re:Issue with tab display
Thank you Krileon. I did switch to the default template and of course the problem went away.

I expected more from my 'commercial' joomla template. After messing around in firebug awhile I determined that the height was getting set via a js file (part of the template) which I had to edit to factor in the cbEditProfileInner div height.

After doing this I seemed to have solved the issue.

thanks,

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn