Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] CB Registration everywhere...

13 years 10 months ago #137004 by ballajoomla
[SOLVED] CB Registration everywhere... was created by ballajoomla
Hello, I found the website that I'm doing, if I click on a page accessible only to registered users, the link (registration) brings me to the native joomla form instead of giving me to CB' Registration? I set in administration.
Is there some parameter to enable / disable?
Thanks.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/06 16:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137006 by ballajoomla
Replied by ballajoomla on topic Re:CB Registration everywhere...
In global configuration I have disabled the "Enable user registration, and Community Builder - Configuration - User registration tab, Allow User Registration to YES.
If I do no login on the homepage, but click on a menu item that leads to an article (with restriction registred) I still have the native joomla login without registration link, so at the moment I modified the file "mylanguage.com_user.ini" regarding the registration, by including a link that brings me to the login page CB.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks

13 years 10 months ago #137013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Registration everywhere...
CB does not redirect or replace the Joomla login page. You will need a Joomla plugin to redirect away from those pages to CB pages. Many can be found on Joomla.org. Please ensure you have all Joomla modules deleted from Module Manager and ensure Joomla registration is disabled (as appears you've done already).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137051 by ballajoomla
Hi krileon thanks but I didn't understand, what you mean about "Please ensure you have all Joomla modules deleted from Module Manager".
Could you tell me please just the extension category about "Joomla plugin redirect"? I didn't find.
Thanks

Another question, I would like to install CB captcha, what I have to do to by it?
Thanks

Post edited by: ballajoomla, at: 2010/07/02 19:18

Post edited by: ballajoomla, at: 2010/07/02 19:18

13 years 10 months ago #137060 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Registration everywhere...

Hi krileon thanks but I didn't understand, what you mean about "Please ensure you have all Joomla modules deleted from Module Manager".

Please go to Module Manager within Joomla backend and delete all non-CB login modules.

Could you tell me please just the extension category about "Joomla plugin redirect"? I didn't find.

Please use search term "CB redirect". It's rather simply and only takes a moment of time, folks when searching please be more diligently and not give up after a single search, it is rather time consuming and frustrating for us to have to perform menial tasks such as Searching for you.

extensions.joomla.org/search?q=CB+redirect&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

Scrolling down you can find a plain and simply to understand result such as Core Login Redirect .

Another question, I would like to install CB captcha, what I have to do to by it?

To obtain the CB 1.2.2 supported CB Captcha you must become a Document Subscriber (you can subscribe from the Subscriptions tab on your profile).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137071 by ballajoomla
Thanks but no wonder so much, sorry, it is difficult to understand everything in a language that is not mine and this is frustrating too. I have no login module installed except the CB Login and native joomla login.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn