Registration Form not working in 1.2.2

13 years 10 months ago #137050 by Expert3632
Registration Form not working in 1.2.2 was created by Expert3632
the registration form on my site has stopped working. I think I may have changed a setting somewhere as it was working up until yesterday. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Community Builder in an effort to go back to default settings, but I'm still getting the messages captured in the image below instead of a registration form when I click on the "register" link.
Can anyone help me with this? I'm a new user, so a step by step response would be helpful and very much appreciated.

Post edited by: Expert3632, at: 2010/07/02 19:02
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Form not working in 1.2.2
What is the message displayed? Any errors with debug mode and maximum error reporting on within Joomla global configuration? Do you have a link you can provide? Have you disabled Registration within Joomla and set CB to be independent of Joomla registration within CB configuration on the registration tab?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137069 by Expert3632
Replied by Expert3632 on topic Re:Registration Form not working in 1.2.2
There are no errors that I'm aware of.

Here is the link for that page:
www.vigianobrotherslodge.com/index.php/component/comprofiler/registers

I've changed the settings every way I can think of, but nothing seems to help. Can you tell me exactly where to disable the Joomla setting and on the CB registration page, what should it be set to?

13 years 10 months ago #137075 by nant
[mod note: moved from CBSubs 1.0.3 area as this has nothing to do with CBSubs and was posted in wrong area]

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn