[SOLVED] File to edit HTML?

13 years 10 months ago #137134 by Indeep
[SOLVED] File to edit HTML? was created by Indeep
Hi,

I'd like to edit the HTML of the userprofile, where the tabs, the avatar and the info shows, i know how to edit the CSS but i'd like to know wich file I have to edit for the html..

I search in the compontents/com_profiler/comprofiler.html.php but im not sure that is the right file.

The thing is that i´d like to do this:

Show the avatar on the left as it is but right behind it, instead of the "online" info i´d like to see the tabs and the rest (the inline info) at the bottom of the avatar.

Please, help!
(Iknow how to edit html i just want to know where to edit)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/08 21:55

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:File to edit HTML?
Core changes are not necessary for such additions nor are core changes supported. Simply edit the tabs within Tab Management and move them to a new position. If you wish to move or add new positions you can edit (not a core change) your template PHP file at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137261 by Indeep
Replied by Indeep on topic Re:File to edit HTML?
Thank you! I discovered that right before I posted my question but i couldnt find a way to remove the post lol,

Thank you again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn