Use Send Email function

13 years 10 months ago #137135 by ivaras
Use Send Email function was created by ivaras
How can i use the function

comprofilerMail( $from, $fromname, $recipient, $subject, $body, $mode = 0, $cc = null, $bcc = null, $attachment = null, $replyto = null, $replytoname = null )

from another component???

i'm having problems send emails with joomla email functions, it only work for external mails, not for xxx@companymail.com , but CB mail works fine for both...
i noticed that CB use another phpmailer class...

what's the diference between phpmailer form joomla library and phpmailer from CB library???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137158 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Use Send Email function

what's the diference between phpmailer form joomla library and phpmailer from CB library???

Same library, but CBs is more up to date and features few minor tweaks that are CB specific. Usage of the function is very possible externally, but first you need to include CBs API into your external component, please see tutorials within my Signature on how to do this. A tutorial is also provided on how to use the email API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137184 by ivaras
Replied by ivaras on topic Re:Use Send Email function
Where is your signature an the tutorial how to use email API ?? please could you referme the link

13 years 10 months ago #137196 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Use Send Email function
ivaras wrote:

Where is your signature an the tutorial how to use email API ?? please could you referme the link

Please look in any of my posts at the bottom of each post, that's my signature. Directly inside of it is a link that says Tutorials.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn