Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBJUICE Expiration Date

• Rayjak
  • Rayjak
13 years 10 months ago #137563 by Rayjak
[SOLVED] CBJUICE Expiration Date was created by Rayjak
How can I add membership expiration date to CSV export?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/13 21:14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 10 months ago #137598 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBJUICE Expiration Date
Rayjak wrote:

How can I add membership expiration date to CSV export?

I assume that this is really a CBSubs question since CB does not have membership expiration dates.

CBJuice is used to import users into CB/Joomla from a CSV file.

Once these users are present in CB you would need to use the CBSubs import function (please read the CBSubs documentation as it is explained in detail) to assign them to plans.

• Rayjak
  • Rayjak
13 years 10 months ago #137603 by Rayjak
Replied by Rayjak on topic Re:CBJUICE Expiration Date
My database is already populated with plan and expiration date. Works great. The situation is as follows: One department manually enters members who walk-in, fill out a form and pay.

The accounting department verifies the data such as address, phone, email and expiration date. The accounting department processes these verifications in batch mode and finds it quicker to use the export from CBJUICE with EXCEL than to go into each member in Community Builder/User Management, click on the "Additional Info" tab for member address and then the "Subscription" tab for expiration date.

The only thing missing for my customer in the CBJUICE export is expiration date of the plan.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 10 months ago #137609 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CBJUICE Expiration Date
ok - at least i understand the use case now.

you need to do this in two passes as CB Juice cannot update CBSubs.

So you need to create 2 CSV files from your excel - one to feed CBJuice and another one to feed CBSubs.

• Rayjak
  • Rayjak
13 years 10 months ago #137613 by Rayjak
Replied by Rayjak on topic Re:CBJUICE Expiration Date
I am sorry, I am not making myself clear. My CBSubs database does not need updating. It is perfect as is. My CB database is also perfect as is.

I need a CSV file exported from my CBSUBS database which includes name, address, phone, email and expiration date. The CSV exported file FROM CBJUICE is perfect and contains all information except it does not contain expiration date. I would like for it to include the expiration date.

I was inquiring how to add the expiration date to the EXPORTED file from CBJUICE.

Thanks for your interest.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 10 months ago #137614 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBJUICE Expiration Date
The database table _cbsubs_subscriptions contains the expiration date. Currently CBSubs does not feature any form of exporting. Do not believe CB Juice supports CBSubs either. Best bet is build a query and export via phpmyadmin as CSV. If unaware how to do this I recommend contacting your host for information on your database softwares usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon