[SOLVED] Table riff_comprofiler does not exist

13 years 9 months ago #137750 by LordOfChaos
I'm trying to put the facebook avatar to work (I just don't find a way to synchronize the photo) and now I found an weird thing: In the "Check Community Builder User Fields Database" tool i get the message that "Table riff_comprofiler does not exist". How is this possible? Everything is working fine (except for the avatar) and the _comprofiler is not there? If i preview fixing everything appears green, but when i Click to fix it i get a bunch of messages like this: "CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table riff_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'riff_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `riff_comprofiler` ( `website` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `riff_comprofiler` ( `website` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM"

Any advise about what can I do?
Thank You,
Francisco

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/15 21:20

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137758 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Table riff_comprofiler does not exist
Did you use Joomlapack or Akeeba, etc.. based backup extension and restore from backup? This usually happens when the restore is made and within your database #__ is replaced with the actual table prefix. Please search as resolutions have been provided. You will need to manually repair your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137790 by LordOfChaos
Replied by LordOfChaos on topic Re:Table riff_comprofiler does not exist
Hi!
Yes i usually use Akeeba!
I just manually repaired the database and now its ok!
Thank You!

(anyway the facebook avatar doesn't work)

Url: www.riff-mag.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn