Can CB do what i wish?

14 years 5 days ago #130827 by 900math
Can CB do what i wish? was created by 900math
Hi all!

I have just started learning about Joomla and CB and i have a question if this system is what i'm looking for.

I run a small company where i help customers with cases which they hire me for.

What i want is someting like this:

A costumer database, where my clients can login with their case.no for example: 10001 and a password. When logged in they should have a custom startpage in which i want to be able to specify some information about their case for example:

Case n.o 10001
ETA:16/4/2010

Quotation:
Working hours (99$/h): 8h
Extra: (xxx$)
Pricing: 999,99£
[button for accepting quotation]

Question about your case [email link with case n.o from SQL-database)

I will register all my clients manually, so i will not need any fancy registration-script.

Are there any premade scrips for this? Or is it possible to customise CB to work in this way?

Please point me in the right direction.

Best regards,

Math

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 days ago #130961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Can CB do what i wish?
I do not believe CB would be the perfect fit for your needs. You appear to need a project management type software. The best I can advise and personally use that is free open-source is Flyspray . It will provide you with project, task, time, cost, etc... management that should meet your needs. It does have social aspects such as user comments, task assignment, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn