MySQL Field Type Plugin

14 years 3 months ago #119281 by aattila
Replied by aattila on topic Re:MySQL Field Type Plugin
Thanks for your reply, probably the modification of the plugin would fit my needs best. I'll try to do this, however I've never tried to make Joomla extensions, but it worths a chance.

/Attila/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121989 by Tom16
Replied by Tom16 on topic Re:MySQL Field Type Plugin
I installed the MYSQL field plugin because I need to show the userid in the profile. (eg membernumber)

I can't get it to work.
Any ideas?

TomK

Post edited by: Tom16, at: 2010/01/17 14:48

14 years 1 month ago #123454 by osinquin
Replied by osinquin on topic Re:MySQL Field Type Plugin
I'm definitely interested in a new version that would be able to retrieve a list!
in my case user can subscribe as individual users or corporate users.
when an aditionnal corporate user subscribe I want to avoid him retyping the name of his company and potentially make mistakes. That the reason I'd like him to choose his company from the list of already registered company.
the upgrage to your plugin would help me display the list ok known corporate members.
What would be even better would be to offer the option of displaying results in a dropdown box or checkbox list (with single or multiple select) !

14 years 1 month ago #123599 by gastrohost
Replied by gastrohost on topic Need Support!
I whant that unregistred users just can see the First-Name in the Listing-Area. What do i have to enter if I whan't to display the Firstname of some user?

14 years 1 month ago #123600 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Need Support!
gastrohost, do NOT hijack threads. Your does not relate to this thread. Please create a new thread if the Help Us Help You in my signature does not give you a solution, with all relevant information.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

13 years 11 months ago #129702 by paul.necsoiu
Replied by paul.necsoiu on topic Re:MySQL Field Type Plugin
Hi,

I want to extract AlphaUserPoints with MySQL Field Type Plugin.

I used : SELECT points
FROM #__alpha_userpoints

But I don't know how to make the WHERE condition for each user to be able to see their points

Please help ....

My personal site: www.investx.net

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn