Telefix SMS Plugin

17 years 11 months ago #13019 by torgrim
Telefix SMS Plugin was created by torgrim
Hi. I´m developing an sms component, module and CB plugin for Joomla, for receiving sms to you´re joomla site. This component only work´s for www.telefix.se ´s sms solution for the moment.

Does anyone here have any other provider that I can integrate to my development progress so other people can use this component? Please let me know of webadresses so I can use there receive method aswell in my receive script.

www.telefix.se will launch an english site aswell. They support receiving sms from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Great Britain. Other countries and rates under development can be found here

I post some screendump´s of my development progress of this one.

I have used SMO Shoutbox as a base to program from (as you may see). But I change alot of code to make this work.

The screendumps are:

SMS Live (Component) - How the component are shown now. I got the CB integration active in the admin module so I get the user´s name who have sent in the sms. Also I have programmed so the username is linked to the CB profile. You can also see that I got smiley support (ripped from SMO Shoutbox with other smileys)

SMS Tab in CB - The tab in CB on user. Here you can see some messages. The first line tell´s the user how to send in a sms and the cost of it. Inskiade sms: is translated to "Sent in sms".

SMS Settings, Admin GUI - Here you can change settings to the module

CB Plugin Settings - Here you change settings to the CB Plugin module. What to show.

What do you think? Anyone interested?

Under development:

• Smiley support for CB plugin
  • Smiley support for module
  • Rate support, for showing different rates values
  • Prefix support, for showing different prefix values
  • Payment support, for selling things and taking payment with Telefix SMS component
  • Country support (you get a country prefix from telefix.se from wich country the user sent in the sms)

• When you get a telefix.se account you can set up different prefix´es (my is called live , and the rate is 5 Sek). My progress of developing rate & prefix is so maybe you can have the live prefix showing in module, pay prefix for payment and so on. Also the possibility to show in the CB tab rate for every sent in sms, and also a total rate.

Screendumps can be downloaded here

My Forge area at forge.joomla.org

Post edited by: torgrim, at: 2006/05/17 11:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13070 by masyomo
    Replied by masyomo on topic Re:Telefix SMS Plugin
    very interested in this. You could try clickatell

Theres an sms component by mambotastic that uses clickatell and their rates seem good + fairly easy to set up. This is for sending SMS though so I'm not sure about receiving but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned on their site.

17 years 11 months ago #13075 by torgrim
    Replied by torgrim on topic Re:Telefix SMS Plugin
    I will integrate send sms support aswell, as soon as I get a provider to send sms through (telefix.se will have that solution in the future)

Maybe it´s time to check Mambotastic SMS Component and the possibility to integrate to that one insted, for sending sms.

I will see what the future hold´s. Right now I´m kind of busy with developing my own sms component, module and CB plugin B)

I will release the first development build in my sourceforge area.

I´ve checked out clickatell a bit, but that´s for sending sms only. I would love to have a receive sms provider (check out www.cellsynt.com for more information. It´s cellsynt.com that telefix.se are using.)

Post edited by: torgrim, at: 2006/05/17 17:18

17 years 11 months ago #13265 by forty
    Replied by forty on topic Re:Telefix SMS Plugin
    Hallo
    Where can we found the component??

17 years 11 months ago #13273 by lennox
    Replied by lennox on topic Re:Telefix SMS Plugin
    Hello, i'm very interest in this hacking to!
    I have planned it to do by myself, but you have done it already! Respect!

Is it possible to work on a dutch sms provider to? Have you more information ?

LENNOX
    Official CB 3th Party Developer
    Working on the CBRC2 Lennoxonline module
    Official partner and PR-man of dcsFlashGames
    RELEASED: Highest Karma Module
    RELEASED: PROFILE VOTE KARMA PLUGIN

www.nightcity.nl

17 years 11 months ago #13274 by forty
    Replied by forty on topic Re:Telefix SMS Plugin
    Where can we find this component??