Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed

• sfraise
  • sfraise
14 years 2 weeks ago #134134 by sfraise
CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed was created by sfraise
I recoded the CB Seyret tab built by Bronco to work with Seyret version 0.3.

I'm running it on a non-live site at the moment that I'm getting ready to replace my old Joomla 1.0 version with and everything seems to be working fine.

There are a couple of different CB tabs for the old version of Seyret out there but in my opinion this one is the best. In addition to showing the user's videos with title, description, and rating, it also has a link to add a video from within the tab as well as an option to edit or delete the video directly from the tab. I like this as it is more likely for the user to see the "add video" link in his profile and actually add a video rather than having to wonder how to get to the video section of your site to do it. This tab also has a search feature that allows a person to search fro a specific video in the user's tab, handy if the user adds a lot of videos and has a long pagination in his tab.

To download the modified Seyret tab for Community Builder go to www.oohya.net/Latest/CB-Seyret-Tab-0.3.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kitan
  • kitan
13 years 11 months ago #135952 by kitan
Replied by kitan on topic Re:CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed
Sorry, but it don`t work.

I test it from joomlaholic.com/downloads/18-third-party-integrations with "Seyret Video Component 0.3.0.1" from joomlaholic.com/downloads/2-seyret-video-component on "CB 1.2.2" and i get an ERROR:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mosgetparam() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\xxx\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbseyret-tab\cb.cbseyrettab.php on line 63

Who can help me?

13 years 7 months ago #145043 by DavidVSgoliath
Replied by DavidVSgoliath on topic Re:CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed
A little bit of a problem here... I'm trying to load www.oohya.net/Latest/CB-Seyret-Tab-0.3.html but its not loading up.

• Kocgiri
  • Kocgiri
13 years 7 months ago #146158 by Kocgiri
Replied by Kocgiri on topic Re:CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed
No Download it doesnt work

• Kocgiri
  • Kocgiri
13 years 6 months ago #147046 by Kocgiri
Replied by Kocgiri on topic Re:CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed
I need the plug in but it doesnt work on CB 1.2.3 and Joomla 1.5.22 Seyret new version

13 years 5 months ago #149721 by LionandLamb
Replied by LionandLamb on topic Re:CB Tab for Seyret 0.3 completed
The link doesn;t work. It leads to a site that says BAD Karma. Can you please provide a working link to this VERY needed plugin.

Warm Regards,
DaveB)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon