just finished a Spurl.Net plugin

17 years 11 months ago #13636 by raoult
just finished a Spurl.Net plugin was created by raoult
I just finished up my first CB plugin, and it seems to work alright. It simply adds a user tab allowing the display of public bookmarks on their spurl.net account. I still have a few things to clean up on it, so I probably won't have it up for d/l 'till later tonight, but you can check it out on illperipherals.net. currently, myself, and the user vicodan have bookmarks loaded up. feel free to check it out and give any feedback.

-raoult

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13678 by kn0w3r
Replied by kn0w3r on topic Re:just finished a Spurl.Net plugin
Cool plugin you have there. It also has a cool javascript implemented :woohoo:

Karma added :D

Post edited by: kn0w3r, at: 2006/05/23 08:21

17 years 10 months ago #15768 by micoots
Replied by micoots on topic Re:just finished a Spurl.Net plugin
Hi,

raoult wrote:

I just finished up my first CB plugin, and it seems to work alright. It simply adds a user tab allowing the display of public bookmarks on their spurl.net account. I still have a few things to clean up on it, so I probably won't have it up for d/l 'till later tonight, but you can check it out on illperipherals.net. currently, myself, and the user vicodan have bookmarks loaded up. feel free to check it out and give any feedback.

-raoult

I'm interested in this, will you be posting it at any time?

Thanks.

Michael.

17 years 10 months ago #15771 by raoult
Replied by raoult on topic Re:just finished a Spurl.Net plugin
It is all finished save for the css additions. As it stands, you must add a bit of css to your template_css.css file. I'd like to integrate that into the plugin. I've gotten a bit caught up in some other work as of late but can put it up if you would like to take a look at it.

-raoult

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn