Subscribemailman plugin updated

9 years 6 months ago #248473 by jhaines
Replied by jhaines on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Finally it stopped working for me too when my host upgraded. The good news is that I eventually got around to fixing it. I've attached version 4.4 of the plugin. This version has been tested only with mailman version 2.1.15, CB version 1.9.1 and CBSubs version 2.0.2. It is likely to work also with other fairly recent versions, but I'm afraid there are no guarantees! If you find a problem with it, please post here.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255159 by drhiii
Replied by drhiii on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Two questions.

Will this plugin work with Joomla 3.*?

And where can one turn for support while digging through installing and working to make the plugin, work?

jhaines wrote: Finally it stopped working for me too when my host upgraded. The good news is that I eventually got around to fixing it. I've attached version 4.4 of the plugin. This version has been tested only with mailman version 2.1.15, CB version 1.9.1 and CBSubs version 2.0.2. It is likely to work also with other fairly recent versions, but I'm afraid there are no guarantees! If you find a problem with it, please post here.

9 years 3 months ago #255231 by jhaines
Replied by jhaines on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated
Subscribemailman is offered in good faith, but with no guarantees. You're welcome to ask questions here, but support is minimal. No idea about compatibility with J3.*, but feel free to test it and report back!

9 years 3 months ago #255244 by drhiii
Replied by drhiii on topic Re: Subscribemailman plugin updated

jhaines wrote: Subscribemailman is offered in good faith, but with no guarantees. You're welcome to ask questions here, but support is minimal. No idea about compatibility with J3.*, but feel free to test it and report back!

Thank you for your reply. I will give the app a go in J3.* and report back yes. Finger's crossed. That would be nice.

Againm tx for the reply... onward...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn