restrict cb acces for normal registered user?

17 years 11 months ago #14565 by ffaabbss
Hi All!

Now that my cb is all up and running and feature rich I see that actually all the features are nice, but i don't want to give them away to all my registered users...

can i somehow divide the cb community into two parts?

first group (normal member):
you can sign up via the normal cb registration module to be part of the cb community and have a stadard set of features, small gallery, get approved automatically by email validation, don't have to provide too much information...

2nd group (gold member):
you can apply for an upgrade to your normal cb profile account once you have registered and get extra your own guestbook, more profile-gallery webspace, and more fields by applying for the "gold membership". for this membership i would like to use the admin approvel registration workflow...

can i easily implement something like that? or maybe a simplified version of what i presented above, so that not everybody has their own gallery right from the start but can activate certain plugins by applying for approval?

thx
Fabs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #14683 by mikko
This is not possible without coding. If you can code php, you could take the privacy policy plugin that I have been developing and modify it to your needs to enable access control to plugins.

mikko

17 years 11 months ago #14688 by ffaabbss
too bad... i am not a coder and have no clue.. thx anyway! will wait then until somebody has a similar idea and codes it...

thx
fabs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn