GD: GD NOT INSTALLED!!!

13 years 1 month ago #160774 by Louse
GD: GD NOT INSTALLED!!! was created by Louse
Hi, I have CB on several sites on the same server, but following a recent migration one of the sites says

Freetype: FREETYPE NOT INSTALLED!!!

But only on one site, so they are definitely installed???

I appreciate this has to be a server problem, and is not a fault of CB in anyway shape or form, but you guys are pretty helpful so I wonder if you might suggest where I might look to solve such a problem?

The plug-in in question is cb_captcha, but it is not about the plug-in so I do hope you will allow this post to stay.

Many thanks.

CB 1.4 / J!1.5.22 / CB_Captcha 2.2RC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160797 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: GD: GD NOT INSTALLED!!!

Louse wrote: Hi, I have CB on several sites on the same server, but following a recent migration one of the sites says

Freetype: FREETYPE NOT INSTALLED!!!

But only on one site, so they are definitely installed???

I appreciate this has to be a server problem, and is not a fault of CB in anyway shape or form, but you guys are pretty helpful so I wonder if you might suggest where I might look to solve such a problem?

The plug-in in question is cb_captcha, but it is not about the plug-in so I do hope you will allow this post to stay.

Many thanks.

CB 1.4 / J!1.5.22 / CB_Captcha 2.2RC

On the Joomla site look at backend System Info and specifically in the php information tab. Check to see if GD library is present and Freetype support also.

Most likely its not and you should ask your host why.

13 years 1 month ago #160813 by Louse
Replied by Louse on topic Re: GD: GD NOT INSTALLED!!!
Thanks Nant - I think you may be onto something, the PHP Info Tab is completely blank!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn