Problem regarding to FileField plugin

12 years 3 months ago #189323 by Citizen3942
Problem regarding to FileField plugin was created by Citizen3942
I have an issue with FileField plugin. Recently I found out that somehow my CB FileField plugin stopped working as it used to work previously. The thing is that it seems to upload a file in browser, but no files gets to its' destination as it supposed to. Also no record of that file is saved in the database. Since I have checked file folder permissons and php config and everything seems to be OK. But still, somewhere is somekind of a malfunction. Can anybody help me with this problem ASAP.

If some additional information is needed, I'd provide it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189342 by nant

Citizen3942 wrote: I have an issue with FileField plugin. Recently I found out that somehow my CB FileField plugin stopped working as it used to work previously. The thing is that it seems to upload a file in browser, but no files gets to its' destination as it supposed to. Also no record of that file is saved in the database. Since I have checked file folder permissons and php config and everything seems to be OK. But still, somewhere is somekind of a malfunction. Can anybody help me with this problem ASAP.

If some additional information is needed, I'd provide it.

I have no idea which file field you are using as you are not an Advanced or Professional member do not appear as a purchaser.

12 years 3 months ago #189364 by Citizen3942
Replied by Citizen3942 on topic Re: Problem regarding to FileField plugin
Description: CB FIle Field plugin 1.1: A CB 1.2.2 field-types plugin to add a file field type to available cb field types.
This is the description of the plugin. I remember that my developer bought this plugin for my website and I only have gone over the plugin code to find out what can be the issue over here. By far I have no results.

12 years 3 months ago #189389 by nant

Citizen3942 wrote: Description: CB FIle Field plugin 1.1: A CB 1.2.2 field-types plugin to add a file field type to available cb field types.
This is the description of the plugin. I remember that my developer bought this plugin for my website and I only have gone over the plugin code to find out what can be the issue over here. By far I have no results.

That is a very old version.

The current version of the CB File field plugin is: 1.4
The current version of CB is: 1.7.1

I have also read your other post about modifying CB code. These modification may also be causing you issues.

I cannot really help you with these old unsupported versions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn