CB Public Mail

11 years 1 month ago #223214 by amaster130
CB Public Mail was created by amaster130
I was using CB public Mail for users to send emails to members in J1.5
and in particular for a copy of the email to be sent to me (administrator)

I have upgraded site to j2.5 and am using CB 1.9

CB public mail is not available for j2.5

is there another plugin that can achieve the above aim?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #223246 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Public Mail
We've no such plugin at this time. We're also not the developers of CB Public Mail and might want to try contacting the developer to see if an update is planned.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223362 by amaster130
Replied by amaster130 on topic CB Public Mail
There must be something to allow users to communicate with other members?
If so which one?

11 years 1 month ago - 10 years 11 months ago #223384 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Public Mail
You could use UddeIM. It's not emails, but private messages (can be configured to send email notifications though) and it can be configured to be used by anonymous users (not logged in).

EDIT: Topic moved

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #226213 by Kampp
Replied by Kampp on topic CB Public Mail
Public Mail version 1.4 has just been released. This version is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0, tested with CB 1.9.

You can find it here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/13-general-plugins/169035-official-cb-public-mail-thread?start=24

Please also post any questions regarding Public Mail in that thread!

Creator of the CB plugins: "User IP log" and "Public Mail"
Joomla! services/coding: www.toolmaster.dk
Joomla! services/coding: joomla-konsulent.dk
Danish Joomla! hosting: www.joomla-hosting.dk

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn