Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

7 years 9 months ago #283221 by Amicus72
Replied by Amicus72 on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

JHebbel wrote: I had to Install then uninstall CB due to the lack of this simple feature. I understand the desire to charge for this, but I find $45 to be completely unreasonable for what it is.

Maybe you should consider to buy a professional Membership instead. I know it doubles the costs at first, but it is really awsome what you get for that money. Did you have a look at all plugins? Maybe some of them would be useful for your site :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #283222 by JHebbel
Replied by JHebbel on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

Amicus72 wrote:

JHebbel wrote: I had to Install then uninstall CB due to the lack of this simple feature. I understand the desire to charge for this, but I find $45 to be completely unreasonable for what it is.

Maybe you should consider to buy a professional Membership instead. I know it doubles the costs at first, but it is really awsome what you get for that money. Did you have a look at all plugins? Maybe some of them would be useful for your site :)

I looked, all I need is a CAPTHICA. I reinstalled CB and just wrote my own CB plugin that adds a reCAPTHICA

7 years 8 months ago #284061 by virtinsanity
Replied by virtinsanity on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

JHebbel wrote:

Amicus72 wrote:

I looked, all I need is a CAPTHICA. I reinstalled CB and just wrote my own CB plugin that adds a reCAPTHICA

Can you also help us if you managed to write it of your own.

7 years 8 months ago #284063 by JHebbel
Replied by JHebbel on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

virtinsanity wrote:

JHebbel wrote:

Amicus72 wrote:

The last person who released their CB capthica plugin had it taken down and pressured into not telling people about it. Guess CB doesn't like people pointing out how something so simple as capthica should not be made to be paid for.

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284121 by nant

JHebbel wrote: The last person who released their CB capthica plugin had it taken down and pressured into not telling people about it. Guess CB doesn't like people pointing out how something so simple as capthica should not be made to be paid for.

I really have no idea what you are talking about here.

If you have something you want to share for free, then by all means to so.
Hopefully is is secure enough and you or other people will be able to maintain it and support it also.

7 years 8 months ago #284162 by virtinsanity
Replied by virtinsanity on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

JHebbel wrote:

virtinsanity wrote:

JHebbel wrote:

Amicus72 wrote:

The last person who released their CB capthica plugin had it taken down and pressured into not telling people about it. Guess CB doesn't like people pointing out how something so simple as capthica should not be made to be paid for.

Well this doesn't sound good if true. Sad :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn