Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?

7 years 8 months ago #284164 by beat

virtinsanity wrote:

JHebbel wrote:

virtinsanity wrote:

JHebbel wrote:

Amicus72 wrote:

JHebbel wrote: I had to Install then uninstall CB due to the lack of this simple feature. I understand the desire to charge for this, but I find $45 to be completely unreasonable for what it is.

Maybe you should consider to buy a professional Membership instead. I know it doubles the costs at first, but it is really awsome what you get for that money. Did you have a look at all plugins? Maybe some of them would be useful for your site :)

I looked, all I need is a CAPTHICA. I reinstalled CB and just wrote my own CB plugin that adds a reCAPTHICA

Can you also help us if you managed to write it of your own.

The last person who released their CB capthica plugin had it taken down and pressured into not telling people about it. Guess CB doesn't like people pointing out how something so simple as capthica should not be made to be paid for.

Well this doesn't sound good if true. Sad :(

But fortunately it is not true.

I am sad that such wrong statements are being made.

Just good to know that we do not review third-party code-security. All code that is available on our website in our downloads has been written by us, using strong security-standards.

Btw, the pricing of CB Antispam quoted above is not correct at all anymore. And that already since quite some time (we are always listening to feedback :) ):
www.joomlapolis.com/addons

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287854 by Millydelev
Replied by Millydelev on topic Captcha plugin for Community Builder 2 - ?
I had the unfortunate task of setting up a site with Joomla, Community Builder, and Kunena. One problem with the Joomla "community" is that while the software is nominally GPL, there are lots of paid-only add-ons, sometimes for things that should be basic features.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn