Replied by Tomek1 on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
man that was awesome work!!
3 plugins in 3 days IMPRESSIVE !

Have fun with your new karma ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #65313 by Terp
Replied by Terp on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
kubbah wrote:

i have this error msge while installing lastview...
how could i fix?
thnx

Warning: copy(/home/edi9048/domains/edilearchitettura.it/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cblastviewstab-0_2_9/lastviews.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/edi9048/domains/edilearchitettura.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.installer.php on line 379
Upload showPlugins - Failed
Failed to copy file: /home/edi9048/domains/edilearchitettura.it/public_html/media/install_4847f7a986f1a/plug_cblastviewstab/lastviews.php to /home/edi9048/domains/edilearchitettura.it/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cblastviewstab-0_2_9/lastviews.php

Did you try to install it like a normal plugin using default Joomla installer? :) Try to install it through the CB plugin install...

15 years 9 months ago #65981 by latintrans
Replied by latintrans on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
Hi. i have installed this plugin on joomla 1.5.3 and installation went smooth, but the tab is not showing up, i have set to 0 the list of user IDs that will be excluded with no success, is this working on joomla 1.5 as well?

Post edited by: latintrans, at: 2008/06/18 13:06

15 years 8 months ago #68469 by rofar
Replied by rofar on topic Re:Plugin - Last Profile Visitors
Does it work with Joomla 1.5.3 / 1.5.4 and CB 1.2 RC2??

Using Joomla 1.5.9, CB 1.2 RC4 on a Linux server, with PHP 5.2.6, MySQL5 5.0.27 and eAccelerator 0.9.5.3. (No backend access for support.)

15 years 6 months ago #72831 by matkirk
Replied by matkirk on topic Clear Tracks?
Hi, is there a way that a user can 'hide' their track after viewing a profile? (For those that want to have a look at someones profile without their visit being recorded).

Thanks.

15 years 6 months ago #72942 by NateM
Replied by NateM on topic Re:Clear Tracks?
Disable the plugin or make certain parts viewable without logging in. (For example, on my site, you can view their profile pic, but not much else, without logging in).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.511 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn