CB_Fields plugin crashed system

8 years 1 week ago #279562 by 4square
CB_Fields plugin crashed system was created by 4square
I installed the CB_Fields plugin and now have a fatal error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_file in /home/xxx/xxxx/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfilefield/cb.filefield.php on line 1239

Captcha no longer works and new clients can't log in. I really messed up. Can anyone help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 days ago #279603 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Fields plugin crashed system

4square wrote: I installed the CB_Fields plugin and now have a fatal error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_file in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>xxx/xxxx/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfilefield/cb.filefield.php on line 1239

Captcha no longer works and new clients can't log in. I really messed up. Can anyone help?

Joomla version?
CB version?

What version of this plugin?

8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #279610 by 4square
Replied by 4square on topic CB_Fields plugin crashed system
CB 2.0.13 Joomla Version 3.4.3 Not sure of the plugin version as I can no longer use the CB plugin manager as that, too, crashes the system. I was having a problem with displaying a list of Realtors and thought that would "fix" it but obviously it did not. website is SheboyganHomeInspector.com

8 years 6 days ago #279634 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Fields plugin crashed system

4square wrote: CB 2.0.13 Joomla Version 3.4.3 Not sure of the plugin version as I can no longer use the CB plugin manager as that, too, crashes the system. I was having a problem with displaying a list of Realtors and thought that would "fix" it but obviously it did not. website is SheboyganHomeInspector.com

CB 2.0+ has the file field type embedded in it already.

So you should just remove it if you see it in the plugin management area.
Actually CB 2.0.13 install should have removed it for you.

8 years 6 days ago #279640 by 4square
Replied by 4square on topic CB_Fields plugin crashed system
I can no longer get to the plugin management without getting this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class CBfield_file in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfilefield/cb.filefield.php on line 1239

I reinstalled the CB update hoping that it would clear things up as you suggested but no good.
I

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn