Latest Blog Posts?

7 years 8 months ago #284644 by SimGameIt
Latest Blog Posts? was created by SimGameIt
Ive been looking in the forums and i have googled it and i cannot find anywhere a plugin or a module paid or free that will allow me to put a module on my website that will let me show the latest blog posts or something similar that people can see the latest blog activity. Can anyone give me any ideas please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284689 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Latest Blog Posts?

SimGameIt wrote: Ive been looking in the forums and i have googled it and i cannot find anywhere a plugin or a module paid or free that will allow me to put a module on my website that will let me show the latest blog posts or something similar that people can see the latest blog activity. Can anyone give me any ideas please?

If you are using Joomla storage as your blog repository method (see CB Primer Book for details), then you should be able to use any Joomla content module (e.g., latest articles module) to do this.

I am guessing there is a similar module available for K2 storage.

Nothing is available for internal storage mode, but you could use a CB Query field (commercial plugin also available to Professional members) to access the database directly and do something similar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn