Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Paid Subscriptions plugin update discussion

• p9939068
  • p9939068
17 years 1 month ago #36084 by p9939068
Finally! Rest assured your work, together with the rest of the CB team, is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the hours!

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch
The topic has been locked.
  • schelly
  • schelly
17 years 1 month ago #36109 by schelly
Thanks to all the Devs - this is so exciting! I have the utmost confidence that what you guys release as Beta will be rock solid with few glitches, if any at all.

You guys RAWK!

:woohoo:

Don't waste time and gas. Study with your team online at My Study Groups . Save time and money!
  • darkfrog
  • darkfrog
17 years 1 month ago #36756 by darkfrog
Any new word?
  • beat
  • beat
17 years 1 month ago #36776 by beat
We're currently installing it on various test-sites clones on our test-server, and we are busy fixing problems encountered in the vast variety of settings encountered. So it's not ready for beta yet, and can't give a precise date, since sometimes a problem takes 2 minutes and sometimes up to 2 days to fix properly.

Beta is nearing, as work is advancing really well, working full time on this, but don't expect beta before next week.

To get notified of status updates and beta program, simply subscribe to this thread (subscription link at bottom when logged in).

Thanks for your great patience and Best Regards.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
  • matrix845
  • matrix845
17 years 1 month ago #36862 by matrix845
Sorry guys , I don't undestand if the development of this plugin it's finish and where I can download/buy the extensions
Thanks a lot
BR;)
  • beat
  • beat
17 years 1 month ago #36864 by beat
matrix845 wrote:

Sorry guys , I don't undestand if the development of this plugin it's finish and where I can download/buy the extensions
Thanks a lot
BR;)

Development is almost completely finished, but alpha-tests not yet finished. Will post here when beta-tests start (that will not be before next weeks). So you can simply subscribe to this thread to get notification emails.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Moderators: beatnantkrileon