PonyTab released (User Pics in Ponygallery)

18 years 3 months ago #3646 by mnisbet
Okay, I've discovered that the problem with the pagination only occurs when nested tabs are enabled in the CB configuration.

Why would this be?

Also, would it be possible to have the number of images on each tab independent from the amount defined in the Piny Gallery component (at the moment number shown on tab and in componenet is shared). Could this instead be chosen in the back-end confid for the tab?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3808 by smokyxxx
Replied by smokyxxx on topic Re:PonyTab released (User Pics in Ponygallery)
Is it real to automat make for every user sub category in pony gallery.... like in zOOm ... SmOKy` Gallery for example
becouse it hard all photos to be into one category...

18 years 3 months ago #3824 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:PonyTab released (User Pics in Ponygallery)
This would be great...to specifiy a category where all of the user categories will be created. And give just that user the ability to upload photos to that category.

18 years 3 months ago #3825 by hypnotoad
Replied by hypnotoad on topic Re:PonyTab released (User Pics in Ponygallery)
If, then that has to be a feature in Ponygallery itself. The tab only displays what is uploaded.
You could implement it in the code of Ponygallery, at the place where a user uploads the image.

CB 3rd Party Developer: jAwards | GalleryTab for CB (Ponygallery, ML)

18 years 3 months ago #3836 by Almgren
Just want to add that I find the Tab great.

But a cooperation with the Pony guy, so that a user can upload picture to just his own tab would be even better,

18 years 3 months ago #3872 by hypnotoad
Replied by hypnotoad on topic Re:PonyTab released (User Pics in Ponygallery)

Okay, I've discovered that the problem with the pagination only occurs when nested tabs are enabled in the CB configuration.

Why would this be?

I have no idea, maybe someone from the CB-core-team can help us? But I'll investigate it further.

Also, would it be possible to have the number of images on each tab independent from the amount defined in the Piny Gallery component (at the moment number shown on tab and in componenet is shared). Could this instead be chosen in the back-end confid for the tab?

Can be done, I'll do it next time I update the code!

But a cooperation with the Pony guy, so that a user can upload picture to just his own tab would be even better,

I'll propose that in the Ponygallery-Forums at mamboy.com, maybe there's a possibility for it. But hiding all user uploaded images in the gallery, and only showing them on the user tab will be a drastical change in Ponygallery. If, then it hast to be only optional!

CB 3rd Party Developer: jAwards | GalleryTab for CB (Ponygallery, ML)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn