PonyTab second release

18 years 2 weeks ago #11291 by fairx
Replied by fairx on topic Re:PonyTab second release
Is this tab working with the latest ponygallery PonyGallery_1_15_Beta_1a.zip from joomla forge?

I can't get it to work on my test site yet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 weeks ago #11318 by hypnotoad
Replied by hypnotoad on topic Re:PonyTab second release
fairx wrote:

Is this tab working with the latest ponygallery PonyGallery_1_15_Beta_1a.zip from joomla forge?

No, I have not tested it with that version. Since it's not working, I guess they changed something in the database structure.
Because of the beta-status there are more changes likely - so I'll adapt the tab to the new Pony version as soon as a new stable version is out.

Ouistyty wrote:

For the first part, decreasing the number of picks per page is ok, but the user can still see every pic of the user on this page by clicking on "Next Page" or "Previous page" in the Pony Gallery Tab.

Mabee add a flag to disable thoses link.

I still don't see the reason for this - why would you want to hide old pictures? They are still in the gallery and visible to everyone browsing it, if they are on the tab or not.

CB 3rd Party Developer: jAwards | GalleryTab for CB (Ponygallery, ML)

18 years 2 weeks ago #11352 by Ouistyty
Replied by Ouistyty on topic Re:PonyTab second release
hypnotoad wrote:

I still don't see the reason for this - why would you want to hide old pictures? They are still in the gallery and visible to everyone browsing it, if they are on the tab or not.

The profile for me should be a "resumé", a breif view of a user, not a full view a the user. That is one of the reason why.

And the sort option is a good idea. sort by "top rated" / "date" / "top view" / "top comment" of that user is a realy good options that could be implemented.

Regards.

Post edited by: Ouistyty, at: 2006/05/01 10:58

18 years 1 week ago #11568 by hypnotoad
Replied by hypnotoad on topic Re:PonyTab second release
I would usually agree with you about the brief resume.
But Ponygallery is lacking the feature of a User Gallery which is really useful. And as long as it's not there, the ponytab has to fill that space (which was my initial idea behind the tab, I desperatedly needed all pics sorted for each user).

A new version of the Ponytab is finished with the last wished features, and will appear in the Download-section here at Joomlapolis soon.

18 years 1 week ago #11577 by Ouistyty
Replied by Ouistyty on topic Re:PonyTab second release
hypnotoad wrote:

I would usually agree with you about the brief resume.
But Ponygallery is lacking the feature of a User Gallery which is really useful. And as long as it's not there, the ponytab has to fill that space (which was my initial idea behind the tab, I desperatedly needed all pics sorted for each user).

A new version of the Ponytab is finished with the last wished features, and will appear in the Download-section here at Joomlapolis soon.

Welle Thanks a lot for your quick reponse for the wishlist.
Let's click on the Karma +1 tumbs up !

ICan't wait to download it

18 years 1 week ago #12144 by hypnotoad
Replied by hypnotoad on topic Re:PonyTab third release
The plugin is now available here at Joomlapolis in the Downoad section.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn