Recommendation Plugin Nearly Finished

18 years 2 months ago #5701 by bulldogsay
Recommendation Plugin Nearly Finished was created by bulldogsay
I have just about completed configuring a recommended component which includes a plugin that shows all invitations sent, that are unique and when a user signs up with the email address it was sent to it will give points, linked in with my Cb Point system.

Also I had to hack an old recommend compont dsendecki gave me, and has given useful information. However it still needs some improvement and making it more efficient.

Just wondering what I should work on next? any ideas as i was planning for my site bsay.co.uk to make content under a category of counties in the Uk.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #5702 by Raj
Since you asked what to work on next...I have an idea. :) My website displays in the About Me creative tab in my CB profile here. I'd like to give this capability to users who know nothing about HTML. So it would be nice to have a plug in that creates a creative tab and writes the code for the iFrame. The plug in would take as parameters the url of the site to display, its width and height, presence or absence of frameborder, scrollbar options, and so on.

Roger

PS...here's the HTML which displays my site in my Creative Tab. Perhaps some tags are unnecessary...I don't know. This was the first thing I tried and it worked.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<IFRAME SRC="www.VisionSimulations.com" WIDTH=990 HEIGHT=700>
</BODY>
</HTML>

18 years 2 months ago #5705 by bulldogsay
Replied by bulldogsay on topic Re:Recommendation Plugin Nearly Finished
I know what i Can look into, is getting the default joomla editor to work on just some forms, such as in an edit tab. I'll see if I can do this, as it may help with that tab of yours.

18 years 2 months ago #5710 by lennox
Replied by lennox on topic Re:Recommendation Plugin Nearly Finished
bulldogsay wrote:

I have just about completed configuring a recommended component which includes a plugin that shows all invitations sent, that are unique and when a user signs up with the email address it was sent to it will give points, linked in with my Cb Point system.

Also I had to hack an old recommend compont dsendecki gave me, and has given useful information. However it still needs some improvement and making it more efficient.

Nice, Super! How is going with the pointsystem?

LENNOX
Official CB 3th Party Developer
Working on the CBRC2 Lennoxonline module
Official partner and PR-man of dcsFlashGames
RELEASED: Highest Karma Module
RELEASED: PROFILE VOTE KARMA PLUGIN

www.nightcity.nl

18 years 1 month ago #7371 by lennox
Replied by lennox on topic Re:Recommendation Plugin Nearly Finished
Is this project still alive?

LENNOX