Plugin - jAwards AutoReward

14 years 11 months ago #100424 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
krileon wrote:

Lots of chatter so it got pushed a few pages back. Check here .

Just a suggestion, but if you edit the first post to include the newest version, it will always be on the first post instead of getting buried as newer posts bury it in the middle again.
;)

PS - I haven't tried the newest version yet, but thanks krileon! I'll give it a spin when I get the chance.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/05/30 04:20

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #102222 by catttdaddy
Replied by catttdaddy on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Ok, I must be missing something but the config.php says "ID Number of the award you wish to grant. Mouseover the award in jAwards to see the ID."

Is this in the front end? It is in the component?

I have checked the front end, Under Medals Management and Under Awards Management...
I cant find where these IDs are located.

When I look under Medals Management All I get is "Edit Medal" even under Edit Medal there is no ID.

When I look under Awards Management, All I get is the UserId number...

I just want to know where to get the ID number of the award so I can make my own...
thanks in advance

14 years 11 months ago #102309 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
catttdaddy wrote:

Ok, I must be missing something but the config.php says "ID Number of the award you wish to grant. Mouseover the award in jAwards to see the ID."

Is this in the front end? It is in the component?

I have checked the front end, Under Medals Management and Under Awards Management...
I cant find where these IDs are located.

When I look under Medals Management All I get is "Edit Medal" even under Edit Medal there is no ID.

When I look under Awards Management, All I get is the UserId number...

I just want to know where to get the ID number of the award so I can make my own...
thanks in advance

Mouse over the medals in medal management. Example:
http://localhost/administrator/index2.php?option=com_jawards&task=editmedalA&hidemainmenu=1&cid=1

&cid=1

ID = 1

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 11 months ago #102357 by catttdaddy
Replied by catttdaddy on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Jeez this forum confuses me... Like many other things... :side:

When I mouse over the medals I get "edit Medal" no numbers or anything
what browser do you use?
I use FF and Google Chrome.

Please help I apparently was posting outside of this forum or something because i don't see a post I made.

14 years 11 months ago #102375 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
:laugh: Look here for your missing post.

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #108083 by ComposerRyan
Replied by ComposerRyan on topic Re:Plugin - jAwards AutoReward
Hey everybody, it's been a while since I've last checked in on this awesome plugin. Now that Kunena is out, I am planning on testing auto awards with it and see that cb_plug_autoawards_v9 is the latest version? (page 15 of this thread)

Are you planning on releasing a new version so that it awards with Kunena forum? Or does it already do this? Again, I still have yet to test it which I will.

Also, are you planning on allowing more awards to be added? Right now, I know it only supports 5 awards per category.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Ryan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn